The Walsingham Association exists primarily to spread devotion to Our Lady of Walsingham and encourage pilgrimage to her Shrine. Founded in 1933, the Association now has some 50 branches throughout the country, which new members are most welcome to join, or become one of the many individual members of the Association.
Membership is open to all who have a devotion to Our Lady of Walsingham and offers the following:
• Members share in Daily Masses at the Shrine
• Members share in Special Masses offered for them and their families at the Shrine each quarter
• Members unite in the daily prayers of all members throughout the year
• Members of branches of the Association share in the various Spiritual activities of their Branch
• Deceased members share in a Mass said each year in November in Walsingham
• Members receive quarterly newsletters from the Shrine
• Participation in local branch activities, if they so wish
• Opportunities to participate in regional activities such as Masses, Days of Recollection, All Night Vigils
• Participation in National events, such as the Annual Retreat, Pilgrimages, etc.
• Members receive a Membership Certificate and Prayer Card