The Walsingham Association started trading as an independent charity on 1 January 2022. It exists primarily to spread devotion to Our Lady of Walsingham and encourage pilgrimage to her Shrine.
Membership offers the following:
• Members share in Daily Masses at the Shrine
• Members share in Special Masses offered for them and their families at the Shrine each quarter
• Members unite in the daily prayers of all members throughout the year
• Members of branches of the Association share in the various Spiritual activities of their Branch
• Deceased members share in a Mass said each year in November in Walsingham
• Members receive 3 newsletters each year from the Walsingham Association
• Participation in local branch activities, if they so wish
• Opportunities to participate in regional activities such as Masses, Days of Recollection, All Night Vigils
• Participation in National events, such as the Annual Retreat, Pilgrimages, etc.
• Members receive a Membership Certificate and Prayer Card
For further details visit www.walsinghamassociation.org.uk.