There are a number of ways to request a Mass intention at the Shrine:
- Online by completing the form below
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to The Mass Office, The Slipper Chapel, Houghton St Giles, Walsingham, Norfolk, NR22 6AL
- By phone to the Mass Office on 01328 820 495 between 9.30 and 4.00 (7 days per week but not during Mass, 12.00 -1.00pm)
- In person at the Mass Office which is located in the Cloister next to the Slipper Chapel Shop.
The Shrine operates a Novena of Masses scheme whereby your intention is offered up at Mass each day for 9 consecutive days. Novenas of Masses run from the 1st – 9th, the 10th -18th, and from the 19th – 27th of the month. You can, if you wish, specify a particular Novena of Masses so that an anniversary, birthday, memorial etc., is remembered on the appropriate day.
Mass cards are available for you to pass on to the recipient of your concern on request.
Your Mass Intention
Please complete the details of your Mass intention above before making your offering below. Thank you.